- Participants need to have 1 year experience in Agile Practices.
Detailed Training on all agile practices. Hands On interactive learning sessions, soft copy of training content for revision
For practitioners having experience in agile, PMI ACP is an advanced certification that enables you to lead and coach agile projects and programs. Unlike CSM that focuses only on scrum, ACP covers multiple agile approaches in depth.
Training Package Includes:
3 full days of online and classroom training delivered by ACP® Certified Trainer having ~27 years experience.
ACP Training Certificate for 21 Contact Hours (popularly called as 21 PDUs)
Hard copy (by courier) and soft copy of all the training content
Recordings of the training, for later reference while studying
3 mock tests with answers (soft copy)
30 additional free mock exams (via links provided)
A booklet entitled "Cracking the PMI ACP®" that helps you prepare for the exam
Upto 10 post program interactions over email or phone, within 6 months of the training
A collection of of Agile training videos, presentations and additional documentation that help you learn more on the subject
A comprehensive guide on how to fill the exam form, alongwith a sample filled-in form
Smart Agile Templates & Checklists for making your agile implementation more efficient and effective
"Library" Access to the study book: PMI ACP Exam Prep - Second Edition by Mike Griffiths
7 Key Reasons why GetCoached.in is one of the best PMI ACP training institutes:
1. 27 years Industry experienced trainer discusses examples in your domain and suggests solutions to your project situations
2. Provides recording of the live classroom training to help you revise better
3. Comprehensive course = lesser books to read. Increase confidence on your ACP prep
4. Experiential (hands-on) learning through a variety of simulated games/activities for nearly 50% of the training
5. Training content includes the ACP, ASM, PSM and CSM (Certified Scrum Master) scope - get the best of ALL certifications in one!
6. Pre & Post training support by the same trainer - not by a call center
7. All this at an affordable fee (one of the lowest you can find) + EMI option
About the Trainer:
Ashish Paranjpe, ACP, PSM, SPC, PMP, ITIL has around 27 years experience across industries and domains.
Here are 6 reasons why you are in safe hands:
1. With 3 Agile Certifications - PMI ACP, PSM and SAFe SPC Ashish has a broader understanding of Agile in terms of multiple dimensions to help you get answers to your specific situation and needs
2. Ashish was one of the first few professionals in India to develop and deliver eLearning courses, way back in 1998. This experience helps him deliver online learning effectively. He has trained participants from Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, China, UAE, US, UK, South Africa and many other locations, besides India
3. He has successfully conducted Agile & Scrum Training over past 7 years in India and overseas. This includes organizations such as IBM, Oracle, Vodafone, Telstra, L&T Infotech, Tieto and many other mid & small sized organizations. He also has been serving as an Agile coach to development teams, over the past 4 years. He is currently guiding the agile transformation for 10 agile teams through a day to day involvement.
4. Ashish has been involved executing and managing projects since 1991, and also managing project managers. His exposure to Agile started way back in 2007, for a major engagement in US for Capgemini. Being hands-on helps him relate better to your projects.
5. Ashish is a freelancer through several training institutes for Agile training. This exposure has helped him ensure the best coverage on the subject. He has conducted more than 40 training programs during the past 12 months.
6. As a career coach cum trainer, he can provide valuable guidance, for you to succeed as a professional. Check out the services menu at the top of this page to find more information about the career coaching.