Successful completion of this course makes you eligible for the ICAgile Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT) certification.
The ICP-CAT is the second of two knowledge-based certifications on the Enterprise Coaching for Agility Track. ICAgile-Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT)certification focuses on the field of Enterprise Coaching for Agility, explores the core elements of an agile transformation, and links the core enterprise coaching competencies in a way that empowers coaches to act as agents of change in organizations.The Learning Outcomes also delve in to the pursuit of professional mastery and the ethical considerations of Enterprise Coaching for Agility. They then look at elements central to agile transitions such as organizational and human change processes, transformation strategies, addressing organizational impediments, and communicating, educating, and facilitating at an organizational level. Our training is designed by Certified Training from the Back of the Room Trainers using research-backed brain-based adult learning techniques. This two-day course is delivered by a highly qualified coach trainer with real-world experience of working in agile transformations and agile teams.
• 2 day’s workshop that empowers an individual with Enterprise Agile Transformation Skills
• Experiential course with hands-on activities based on real-world scenarios
• Explore the core objectives and processes of an Enterprise Agile Transformation
• -Gain the ICP-CAT credential with lifetime validity
• Gain the skills needed to coach and sustain an Enterprise Agile Transformation
• ICAgile ICP-CAT Certification
• Hard copy of comprehensive course-ware
• Workshop will be facilitated by certified experts
• 16 PDUs and SEUs on course completion