IHE 2023: Terms and conditions
• No one under the age of 18 will be permitted to attend the exhibition
under any circumstances. Valid Id proof has to be carried.
• No outside food, beverages are allowed.
• Meals are not included in the ticket price.
• No Exhibitor/ Visitor/ Speaker/ Media or person is/are allowed to bring
Kids or Pets at the show.
• The possession and the presentation of a valid Ticket is a mandatory
condition for a visitor to enter the Exhibition site.
• Tickets are only valid if purchased or obtained directly via an India Hemp
Expo 2023 Authorised Sales Channel.
• Once Tickets are purchased by the Purchaser, the Purchaser is solely
responsible for safeguarding all Tickets purchased.
• IHE 2023 reserves the right to refuse access to or eject any Ticket Holder
from the Exposition Site, including any Venue, if they cannot provide a
suitable ID, Ticket.
• IHE 2023 shall not be obliged to issue any duplicate or replacement
Tickets for any lost or misplaced tickets.
• A Ticket Holder shall be solely responsible for checking their Tickets are
correct as mistakes cannot necessarily be rectified after purchase.
• All attendee ticket purchases are final and there are no refunds on
• Any and all bank or other charges incurred as a result of monetary
transfer or currency conversion will be the sole responsibility of the
• IHE 2023 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, cancel a purchase from
anyone whom they believe plans to offer or has offered a Ticket for
resale or commercial gain in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
• Fraudulent purchase or misuse of a Discounted Ticket or Complimentary
Ticket by a Purchaser or Ticket Holder shall mean that such Tickets s