18th EverythingAboutWater & Waste Expo 2023 is one of the most unique & comprehensive annual events in India showcasing the latest technologies & solutions in the water and waste sector.
18th EverythingAboutWater & Waste Expo 2023 would be the largest show of water & solid waste treatment technologies & equipment with significant international, industrial and government presence. The exhibition would draw over 250 exhibitors and more than 10,000 focused industrial visitors from all parts of the world making it the biggest water & solid waste show in Asia during recent times. The International Conference at the same venue will also have renowned experts and famous speakers on water and solid waste management from all over the world. More than 500 delegates from industry and government would also attend the program.
· 250 + Exhibitors & 5 International water & solid waste delegation
· 10000+ Industry, Trade And Government Visitors
· Parallel International Conference on ' Importance of 4Rs & circular economy' & “Smart Waste management systems & Waste to Wealth'.
· 500+ Conference Delegates
· Innovation Zone To Showcase Most Innovative Startups in Waste sector from Across The Globe·
· EAW Forum For Presenting Techno-Commercial Presentation
· Product Launch Zone
· Panel Discussions
18th EverythingAboutWater & Waste Expo 2023 will draw a focused visitor from:
· Purchase And Utility Managers In Various End-User Industries Like Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Paper, Food & Beverages, Steel, Power Plants, Refineries, Textiles, Cement Plants, Refineries, Fertilizer Plants, Steel Mills, Etc
· All Leading Consultants, Contractors And Project Managers For Water And Solid Waste Management
· All Leading Builders, Architects And Construction Companies
· All Water Treatment & Solid Waste treatment OEM’s And System-Integrators
· Corporates, freelancers & Innovators
· Investors & venture Capitalists
· Decision-Makers In Govt. Municipalities, Water Boards And Public Health Departments
· Waste management companies, Recyclers, Waste collectors, segregators etc