Does your sales team face any of the problems below?
1 Struggle hard in developing new leads?
2. Undergo Longer Selling Cycles in Big-Ticket Deals?
3 Encounter Lower Conversion Rate in Proposals to Orders?
4 Report Lower reliability in order forecasting?
5 .Deliver Compressed Margins to the organization due to desperate Discounting?
- To understand that Value of your offerings has more to do with your customers business context and his perception Vc vis-à-vis your product features, Vp
- To internalize the Seven-step Value Selling Process: TAPANB-Value
- Value selling happens only when Vc > Vp
- Application of the TAPANB-Value process in getting results
For Whom :
The program is recommended for sales executives selling high-value products, services and solutions from Automobiles, Realty , Engineering Products, Chemicals, Capital Equipments, Electrical & Electronic Solutions,Financial Services, Logistics, Medical Equipments and Services, Project Sales, Telecom, IT ( Products and Services) sector. The program may not be suitable for OTC/FMCG sales.
Participant Feedback from related webinars:
1. It was a good session, R=MADE was a good formula, - Raghunandan Jagdish, MD & CEO, Nandan GSE Private Limited, Mumbai.
2. Effort Vs. Potential was an interesting concept. – Sugumar, Dover India Pvt Ltd.
3. We have to reach as many new customers as possible apart from the old customer base. Susmita Seal , Sales Engineer, In-Phase Power, Bangalore
4. Both Hard work and Smart Work are Important for one to become a Star Sales Performer. – Niket Joshi , PSG India Vadodara
5. Keep an eye on the market potential to make /quantify the efforts. – Gokul Kesavan, Eppendorf India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore
6. Analyze the efforts behind the important Leads ( prospect or suspect) and put efforts in right direction.- Raghavendra Kamath, Homag India
7. Learned about the order forecast for monthly / quarterly and prediction of order deficit time before it hits us.- Thiyaneshwar In-Phase Power Technologies Pvt Ltd
Feedback from Value-Selling Program concluded on 17th December 2021:
1. The Implicit purpose of the first meeting is to build trust and credibility and the explicit purpose is to find out the possibility of working together.
2. Don't tell the customer that I understand you have a requirement unless he informs you otherwise. - Sayak Biswas
3. I would like to mention that after being in sales for about 6 years , I wish if I to have this training in my initial days; it would have really bought more success in terms of both my personality and sales results. Darshan Doijode- Eppendorf
4. Earlier I used to talk more, and hardly used to ask open question.Now I will allow the customer to talk more, and ask the right questions. - Ratan Sarkar Kolkata
5. Start with a small talk to break the ice and Don’t say we are the best. Muthukumuran Mihitra Engg.
6. Whenever I made sales calls, I used to speak more including product portfolio, quality, about service backup and the customer used to l speak less. After attending the value Selling program I have learnt that before going for a client meeting, I should do my homework about the customer and his organization background. My role should be that of a solution provider.- Sridhar V.
For More Details please go through best sales training courses | Best Sales Training Programs to Improve Selling Skills (paradigm-info.com)