Brand Print India 2020 will showcase suppliers of machinery, substrates, ancillaries/tooling, consumables and software.
The first edition of Brand Print India 2020 will take place from 29 October – 1 November 2020 at India Expo Centre and Mart, Greater Noida, Delhi NCR.
Brand Print India 2020 is the only trade show in the region that will bring suppliers of machinery, substrates, ancillaries/tooling, consumables and software together with printers looking to develop their service offerings to the profitable sector of brand marketing.
The show targets printers specifically looking to buy large format and mid-web equipment and services for short-run and one-off printing solutions such as point of sale, point of display, fleet graphics, signage, sampling packs, collation packs, corrugated luxury packaging and promotional graphics.
Brand Print India 2020 is one of the new generations of trade shows from the team behind the market-leading label and package printing event Labelexpo India, and the event will be co-located with the successful labels printing show.
Manufacturers and suppliers of:
- Large and mid-format digital print and screen process technology
- Design and graphics software
- Pre-print liner solutions
- Point of purchase, signage and large format graphics materials – paper, board, foils, films, plastics, corrugated
- Digital and conventional inks, coatings and varnishes
- Large format cutting, laminating and finishing equipment
- 3D printing and prototyping
- Interactive technologies
Who should visit?
A) Printers and finishers of all promotional materials including:
- Large format digital and screen-printed posters / signage
- Point of purchase / point of sale
- Direct mail brochures and sampling packs
- Printed shelf-stacking units
- Fleet graphics
- Collation packs
- Stand-alone corrugated display cases
- The full range of in-store promotional graphics
B) Brand Owners and Design Agencies including:
- Marketing Directors
- Marketing Managers
- Brand Managers
- Advertising Directors
- Campaign Directors