All candidate are required to understand the mentioned terms and conditions in order to register and participate in Forever Miss India 2021.
- The candidate has to be 18 years and above
- The candidate should be SINGLE, UNMARRIED, not ENGAGED, and never been married before.
- The candidate should be Indian by birth and must have a valid ID proof to apply for the contest.
- The candidate should be a minimum of five feet (152.4cm) tall, without heels.
- The weight of the participant should be under 65 kg
- The participant should not have any physical disability.
- The participant should not be involved in any active legal (civil or criminal case) records.
- The participant should not give/provide any incorrect or false information that can lead to disqualification of the candidate from the contest.
- Appropriate documentation regarding the age and residency status of the contestant must be submitted in order to meet eligibility requirements.
- FSIA can use the picture of the participant for social media promotion and announcement purposes.
- The Justice region for all the legal issues is occupied at Jaipur.
- All the participants will have to abide by the decisions of respected judges.
- Only the director or CEO holds the right to take the final decision in unusual circumstances.
- Due to any reason if the participant is not available for following the procedure, then the same process will not be held for any participant.
- If any participant creates a nuisance, her membership and ID of FSIA will be cancelled instantly.
- Registration fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
NOTE: ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED POLICIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, RULES AND REGULATIONS CAN BE AMMENDED DEPENDING UPON THE SITUATIONS.