EkoThon'21 National Fintech Ideathon will take place on 15-31 July 2021.
Suggested themes :
- Open Banking
- Investment product: for people with inconsistent income
- Cross Vernacular Platform
- Voice based financial process
- Conversational UI
- Blockchain application
These are just some suggested ideas:these are not constraints, you don't necessarily ideate these. The above examples are just for reference purposes.
Round 1: Submission
- Teams will be required to submit complete details of the team and their proposal along with a one pager document.
- Teams are also required to submit a <2 min video describing their idea.
Guidelines for Video
- The video should be in .mp4 format only
- The file size of the video should not exceed 15MB
- No special characters in the video file name apart from _ (underscore).
Final Virtual Presentation
- Teams shortlisted for Round 1 need to submit their detailed presentation before the start of this round
- Teams will get an opportunity to present their solutions virtually to the Senior Management of Eko India Financial Services
- Each team will get 7 minutes to present and 3 mins for Q&A (A total of 10 minutes)
All the important details will be shared with the shortlisted teams via email.
The event will be conducted in 3 stages as follows:
Stage 1 (Submission Deadline 15th July'21)
Submission Round: Participants need to submit a two-minute video explaining their proposal/solution along with a one-page document in PDF format.
Stage 2: Detailed Submission (16th July - 20th July'21)
Virtual Presentation Submission: Top 12 Teams shortlisted from Round 1 need to submit their detailed presentation before the start of the final round.
Stage 3: Final Presentation (22nd July'21)
National Finals: Selected Candidates will get an opportunity to present their solutions virtually to the Senior Management of Eko India Financial Services. 7-minute presentation/team in front of top executives at Eko and 3 minutes for Q&A. Any Prototype relevant to the idea hosted on Github (Optional)